Antioxidant Diet Plan to boost immune system - archanaagarwaldiet.com
Meal Plan for an Anti-Oxidant Rich Diet
Chronic Inflammation is the Root Cause of majority of the Lifestyle Diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension, Arthritis and many Cancers.Following is the Antooxidant Diet Plan for a plant based Diet based on Seasonal Choices of Anti Oxidant Rich Foods like whole Grain Cereals, Legumes, Fruits and Vegetables and Healthy Fats in the form of Nuts and Seeds.
Anti oxidant MEAL PLAN –
6am to 7am – A glass of lukewarm Water with half a Lemon and one teaspoon of Honey, also add one fourth teaspoon Black Pepper and half teaspoon home ground Turmeric Powder.
8am to 9am
- A Medium Size Bowl of healthy Breakfast Cereal/ Millet like Oats or Roasted/ Puffed Amaranth with 4 to 5 raisins, one teaspoon of Pumpkin Seeds and half Chopped Apple.
- Boiled Egg Sandwich of Multi Grain Bread very lightly Buttered with homemade white butter and piled with Cucumber and Tomato slices and liberal White Pepper (good option for OFFICE goers).
11:30am to 12:30pm – 100 to 150 gms of Seasonal Fruit of Choice.
1pm to 2pm (Lunch Options) –
- Two small Millet Flour Chappatis with a big bowl of Seasonal Vegetable and Cucumber or mixed vegetable raita.
- Stir- fried, Seasonal Mixed Veggies with liberal Garlic and Ginger and one teaspoon of roasted Sunflower Seeds and one teaspoon of roasted Flax seeds with two small Multi Grains Buns. (suitable for OFFICE goers).
4 to 5pm – A cup of Green Tea with handful of Dry Roasted Makhanas or Black Channa.
7 to 8pm (Dinner) –
Rajma, White Channa, Black Channa, Lobia with liberal amounts of Seasonal Vegetables made into a Salad(use spices of choice) with Hung Curd Dressing or made into a Pilaf Tempered with Whole Spices.
- It’s Essential to have a good 8 hours of Sleep for proper Digestion and Strengthening the Immune System.
- To prevent Late Night Hunger Pangs one can have up to 5 Almonds and 2 Dates within an hour of having Dinner and going to Sleep no later than 10:30